Saturday, October 11, 2008

Peace and Order Condition in Mindanao

It has been a long time that the Philippine Government is trying its very best to restore peace in Mindanao. It is my greatest aspiration that someday people in Mindanao will be united. Why do we fight? We are all Filipinos. The cooperation and unity of the people must needed for us to achieve peace. Regardless of religion, tribal affiliation, and ideology we must stand as one nation. Because I believe that peace is the key to success and development. As concerned citizen, I adhere to the idea that peace must start within oneself. We can only inflict peace to others if we have the inner peace. So people in Mindanao must develop first their personal peace for us to share to others.

2 comments:

Chris_Denz said...

Wow! I have seen Pres. GMA in you madam.....I do agree with your idea......hope it will be realized soon.....I am from Mindanao both of us are from Mindanao....as teachers...its our responsibility to inculcate to the minds of our students the beauty of this place...and how abundant its natural resources...thus, we should teach them how to maintain its abundance....

hilda said...

Perfect reaction Mam!I really admire the way you share ideas.I've learned a lot from you.Kung lahat ng tao may parehong thinking sa 'yo then Peace would not be impossible.Mam,ngano wala man ka nag madre?hehehehe